Carpet Spotting Tip – Pet Contamination
It is important when spotting to always test a spot in an inconspicuous area to assure that no color transfer occurs (other than the stain itself). If no color transfer or water stain can be seen you may proceed with the following spotting techniques:
- Blot up the excess spill.
- Blot with water and a clean white rag.
- Spritz the spot with 50/50 mixture of Folex and Rubbing Alcohol.
- Spritz with Folex
- Place approx 8-10 paper towels on the spot and weigh down with phone book or some other item. Leave for atleast 3 hours or until dry.
- Repeat steps as necessary